Here comes New Zealand first generation of rosewood furniture. With at least two hundred years for rosewood to grow up the vanity will show you the beauty of the world most valuable wood in its unique color and grain pattern.
Most importantly as one of hardest woods in the world it's durable against any scratches and knocking and can be passed on for generations. With essence of traditional Chinese Ming-style furniture the vanity design gives simple appearance and convenience in use as well. With traditional Chinese furniture techniques such as mortise and tenon joinery and most man-craft process you will feel the harmonic philosophy and elegance of traditional Chinese master piece.
- The price is GST inclusive.
- For shipping, please provide your “ADDRESS & PHONENUMBER”.
- Please check every item which is sent by courier or freight company before you sign theconsignment note. It’s fully under Galaxy Homeware’s discretion to take any responsibilities for any damages or missing items after your signature.
- Three percentsurcharge for Credit Card payment
- Most valuable and reputable traditional Chinese Ming-stlye
- Mortise and tenon joineryonly in the furniture structure
- Wood well dry up for at least four years
- Man crafted finish and at least four time painted
Product Code: GRF-CC-001
- Material: African Padauk
- Dimensions: 1760(L)x600(W)x740MM(H)
- Colour: dark cherry
•Finish: semi-gloss stain
- Round back and arm diameter: 360MM
- Four round reinforced legs
- Tea table: 520x400x200MM
Technical details: GRF-CC-001 Specification.PDF
10 year manufacturer warranty