Shower Dome Square
All shower domes are blown to a height of 150mm at the apex of the dome. Therefore we recommend you have clearance of a minimum of 160mm to successfully install a shower dome.
- The price is GST inclusive.
- For shower shipping, please provide your “ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER”.
- Please check every item which is sent by courier or freight company before you sign the consignment note. It’s fully under Galaxy Homeware’s discretion to take any responsibilities for any damages or missing items after your signature.
- Three percent surcharge for Credit Card payment
- Shower dome is made of a high grade acrylic called Plexi-glass.
It has a Lifetime Guarantee to remain crystal clear.
There is approximately 2 cubic metres of cold air within your shower cubicle when you first turn the shower on.
As the water warms up, this cold air will condensate, and will seek out the coldest surface. In this instance, the glass or acrylic shower box.
From the outside looking in, it may appear that the shower is steamed up – however the cubicle itself is completely clear and free of steam as there is simply no more cold air to generate any.
Our shower domes are manufactured in Tauranga, New Zealand.
Every shower dome comes with a LIFETIME GUARANTEE to stay crystal clear.